"A December Without..." Tag

Hello my friends,

that's something very different to what I normally do, but I got tagged to do this by the lovely Luu, whose Blog you find over here.

The question is "What are the five things you can't live without in December?". According to the theme of my blog I changed it a bit and turned it into five films and five songs, I hope that's alright.

The five films that are my favourites for December are of corse Christmas ones. Here you go:
  1. Miracle on 34th Street
  2. Love, Actually
  3. Christmas Vacation
  4. Joyeux Noel
  5. The Santa Clause
And the five songs are of corse Christmas songs as well:
  1.  I Wish It Could Be Christmas Every Day by Wizzard
  2.  White Christmas by Bing Crosby
  3.  Thank God It's Christmas by Queen
  4.  Do They Know It's Christmas? by Band Aid
  5.  That's a special one: It's a Christmas song mashup by Bastille, which they did last Christmas and I really like it. You can't listen/watch it below.
  

I don't want to tag anyone specific, but if you read this post and have a blog on your own, feel tagged by me! (And link your posts in the comments, thus I can read them.)

I hope you all enjoy watching Christmas films and listening to Christmas songs these days. What are your favourites? I'm happy to read your comments.

Follow

1 comment :

  1. Huhu Süße !! Ich finde es ganz toll, dass du mitgemacht hast !! Danke <3
    Du hast es ganz nach deinem Stil gestaltet !! Finde ich super ((:
    Jetzt habe ich Lust auf Weihnachtsfilme und Weihnachtsmusik bekommen !! ;D
    Liebste Grüße
    x, Luu

    ReplyDelete