August Roundup

It's the last day of August and it's time for the first of the new monthly roundups. I thought these posts might be a nice way to show you what I've been reading, listening and watching during the past four weeks.

I (sadly) can't write proper post about everything, I'd need a time machine for that, but I'd like to keep you up to date and give you a little bit of inspiration if you need some. When there's already a review up on the blog I've linked it of course.

I hope you like the idea as well! So here we go:


The Month in Books:


The Month in Films and Series:

  • Ant-Man (Marvelous, see what I did there ;) )
  • Minions
  • Interstellar (After rewatching I might disagree a bit with myself, but it's still a very good film to watch. If you haven't, do it!)
  • Some episodes of Doctor Who, I'm currently rewatching until the new episodes start on the 19th September.
  • I also started to watch Mr. Selfridge and am currently somewhere in the middle of series one.
  • And I finished watching The IT Crowd and a review will be on here very soon :)

The Month in Music:

  • Marks To Prove It - The Maccabees (album)
  • Feline - Ella Eyre (album)
  • The Way Back Up - Prides (album)
  • What Went Down - Foals (album)
  • IIII by Stanfour (album)
  • Ohrwürmer (playlist). It's a playlist where I put the songs on which I can't get out of my head. I love listening to it to cheer me up. Click on the link to listen to it on Deezer, I tried embedding it, but somehow it didn't work.
  • Concerts: Adel Tawil in Ötigheim
All the albums I listed are very good and the one by Ella Eyre and The Maccabees are brilliant. Listen to them if you haven't already, it's worth it.

The Favourites:


There we go, that's the first monthly roundup. I hope you liked it. Let me know what you think of posts like this. Should I continue doing it? And what were your favourites this August? Let me know in the comments below.

Follow

No comments :

Post a Comment