Songs of the Week [21]

It's already Monday again and it's the first day of my last week as a university student. I have my final presentation this week, which is why I have been so quiet.

But as promised here's my weekly playlist with the best new songs. It's a week full of bangers among others the newest cooperation of Sigma and Take That and a new Craig David single and I sneaked another German song in again.

I hope you enjoy the music, let me know what you think and I promise that there will be a proper post again next week.

To make sure you don't miss out on the new songs, follow me on Spotify or follow my Songs of 2016 playlist. And to keep up with what I am up to, feel free to follow me on Twitter. And if you are in need of even more music, feel free to listen to my Currently Listening list (Spotify // Apple Music).

Follow

No comments :

Post a Comment